What are even and odd numbers? What happens when you add two even numbers? Two odd numbers? How about one odd number and one even number?
Watch the next lesson:
Missed the previous lesson?
Grade 3rd on Khan Academy: We know you’ve been rocking through 2nd grade adding and subtracting all kinds of whole numbers (up to 2 digits, right?). That’s awesome! In 3rd grade math we want you to start using bigger numbers and start multiplying and dividing, too. By the way, did you know that some numbers aren’t actually “whole?” They’re “partially whole.” We call them fractions! We want you to start playing around and having fun with those, too. There’s also area, perimeter, and place value to be discovered. Whew. We have so much to do and can’t wait to do it with you. Let’s go!
About Khan Academy: Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. We tackle math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more. Our math missions guide learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. We’ve also partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
For free. For everyone. Forever. #YouCanLearnAnything
Subscribe to Khan Academy’s 3rd grade channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phim Ca Nhạc Thần Thám Trần Hạo Nam (Người Trong Giang Hồ 5) – Lâm Chấn Khang 2017
- TRÊN TAY BÉ CIU DỄ THƯƠNG – Móc khóa Bé Ciu silicon – đồ chơi nhật bản hot nhất 2017
- How to Check Hard Disk Bad Sector | Repair Bad Hard Disk | Check Hard Disk One Click |
- [Share] PSD Bìa Facebook Marketing Part 10
- Dota 1! Hướng dẫn cài GameTV Plus để chơi Dota 1 ! Dota 1 on GameTV Plus