Our Raycon representative teaches you how to pair your Raycon earphones to your device and then how to complete the factory reset instructions. If you’re still having issues, please leave a comment below or email us at email@example.com!
* Please make sure the earphones are fully charged – if they are not charged then you will not be able to pair them.
* Hold down both buttons at the same time on the sides of the earphones until you hear “Raycon power on”
* The earphones will say connected, that means that they are connected to each other. Not to your device yet.
* Open up your bluetooth settings in your phone.
* Make sure your bluetooth connection is on.
* Near the bottom of your screen, you should see the device called “Raycon E50 Eardrums”
* You should only see one device pop up, if there are two devices named “Raycon E50 Eardrums” then please see the factory reset instructions in your user manual or continue watching this video.
* If you see one device pop up, then that means your earphones are paired successfully and ready to connect to your phone. Press on that device name.
* Please wait a few seconds for the device to connect to your Raycon earphones.
* When your earphones are paired, you will hear them say “connected.” That means that they are connected to your device and you are good to go!
DIRECTIONS: FACTORY RESET
1. Turn off earbuds.
2. Delete all Raycon Bluetooth names in the settings of all paired devices.
3. Hold down the earbud buttons on both earphones for 30 seconds and place your earbuds back into the case (close the case).
4. Turn both earphones on by holding down both of the buttons.
5. Locate and click on Raycon E50 in your phone’s settings to connect.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsanvingroup.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Intel ra mắt SSD 660p chuẩn M.2, chip nhớ NAND QLC, 512 GB giá chưa tới 3 triệu đồng
- Cài đặt Adobe Indesign có khó? Tìm hiểu ngay!
- Những điểm sáng của Vingroup trên thị trường bất động sản Việt Nam
- Vingroup đầu tư 4,5 triệu USD nghiên cứu giải mã gen người Việt
- Thị phần VSmart của Vingroup đã đuổi kịp Mobiistar chỉ sau 6 tháng ra mắt, lên kế hoạch vươn ra các thị trường khu vực trong năm nay